The article submitted is a result of critical analysis, research, or study in the field of administration. It must be originally written by the author(s) and yet to be published elsewhere such as mass media, magazine, or other journals in Indonesia or overseas. The author(s) sign a statement letter about the originality (the form is provided by the editorial board).
The author guidelines are as follows:
1. The article has 200-words of abstract written in Bahasa Indonesia or English which consists of a paragraph of problem, method, findings, and recommendation. The translation into English must be undertaken professionally, not using Google Translate or another automatic translation. The abstract must have 3-5 keywords.
2. The title of the article is not more than 14 words and written in either Bahasa Indonesia or English.
3. Biography of the author must be attached, revealing the name of the authors (without academic degree), affiliation, phone number/fax, e-mail address, and other relevant information which can be used for correspondence purpose.Type with single space.
4. The number of pages is 10-20.
5. The paper size, margin, font, and indent are as the following:
- The paper size is A4
- Left-right-top-bottom margin is 2 cm.
- Book Antiqua theme font, 10pt font size
- Indent is 0,5 cm
- The article must be accompanied by bibliography consisting of relevant references from primary source (scientific journal references must be minimum 80% of total references) from the last 10 years. It’s recommended to use reference from Jurnal Ilmu Administrasi which can be accessed through: ejournal.stialanbandung.ac.id.
6. Footnote is allowed to describe the further concept, expert’s view, or the author of reference used in the article. Footnote is not for listing the references.
7. The references are sorted alphabetically using APA 6th Edition (American Psychological Association) style.
For example, if the reference is from a journal:
Kerr, S. 2003. The Best Laid Incentive Plans. Harvard Business Review, Vol 81 (1), p 27-37.
If the reference is a book:
Christensen, R. 2006. Roadmap to Strategic HR – Turning A Great Idea into A Business Reality. New York: Amacom.
If a reference is a chapter in a book:
Anderson, G. 1996. Performance Appraisal. In: Towers B (ed), The Handbook of Human Resource Management, Second Edition. Cambridge: Blackwell. p 196-220.
If the reference is thesis/dissertation:
Padika, M.R. 2007. Faktor-Faktor Strategis yang Mempengaruhi Kinerja Pegawai di Dinas-Dinas Kota Bandung (Studi Tentang Pengaruh Manajemen Kinerja, Pendidikan dan Pelatihan, serta Kompensasi). Tesis. Bandung: STIA LAN Bandung.
8. Writing systematic
The introduction must contain (in sequence) a general background, a previous literature review (state of the art) as a basis for the statement of scientific renewal of the article, a statement of scientific novelty, and a research problem or hypothesis. At the end of the introduction, the purpose of the article should be written. In the scientific article format, it is not permissible to review the literature as in the research report but is realized in the form of a previous literature review (state of the art) to show the scientific novelty of the article.
Theoretical Framework/Landasan Teoritis
This section contains various theories, approaches and / or concepts that are used as a basis for thinking in research.
The method outlines in detail regarding data collection, research instruments, and analytical methods.
Research Finding and Discussion/Hasil Penelitian dan Pembahasan
Contain findings, analysis, along with an explanation of the data, which is related to the theory used in the theoretical foundation. This section must answer the research question or the hypothesis used in the study.
Conclusion and Recommedation/Kesimpulan dan Rekomendasi
Closing conclusions and suggestions. The conclusions describe the answers to the hypotheses and / or research objectives or findings obtained. Conclusions do not contain a repeat of the results and discussion, but rather a summary of the findings as expected in the objectives or hypotheses. Suggestions present things that will be done related to further ideas from the research.
References are arranged alphabetically using the APA 6th Edition (American Psychological Association) style and are required to use Mendeley.
9. The writing from the author who does not follow this guideline will be rejected/requested for revision.
- As a proof of publication, the author will get an exemplar of off print and another exemplar of journal.
- Published article will not be returned to the author unless it is requested by the respective author.
- The journal is published twice a year in June and December.