PENGARUH KOMUNIKASI ORGANISASI TERHADAP KUALITAS PELAYANAN BIDANG PENDIDIKAN MENENGAH DI KOTA BANDUNG (SUATU KASUS DI DINAS PENDIDIKAN KOTA BANDUNG)

Ramdani Priatna

Abstract


The reserach aims at analyzing the influence of organization communication on the high education service quality in Bandung City. It applies descriptive method and survey-explanatory method.. Descriptive method is used to describe all variables analyzed in this thesis. Surveyexplanatory method is used to illustrate the influence of organization communication variables on the high education service quality in Bandung City. The organization communication variables
consist of organization communication climate and organization communication satisfaction. The result shows that the grade of organization communication influnce on Bandung City the high education service quality is determined by the variables of organization communication climate and organization communication satisfaction, which simultaneously contribute 44.30 %. The other 55.70 % is influenced by such fators as the availability of facility and work mechanism. Partially, the organization communication climate influences the education service quality as much as 42.10%. The other 57.90 % is influenced by such fators as the availability of facility and work mechanism. At the same time, organization communication satisfaction influences the education
service quality as much as 30.60 %. The other 69.40 % is influenced by such fators as the availability of facility and work mechanism.


Keywords


organization communication, organization communication climate, communication satisfaction, service quality

Full Text:

PDF

References


Al Rasjid H. 1997. Analisis Jalur (Path Analysis). Bandung : LP3E UNPAD.

Arikunto S. 1998. Prosedur Penelitian: Suatu Pendekatan Praktek. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Gasperz V. 1997. Total Quality Management. Bandung: Sinar Baru.

Haney WV. 1973. Communication and Organizational Behaviour: Text and Cases. Homewood

Illinois: Irwin.

Irawati ND. (2004). Reformasi Birokrasi dalam Pelayanan Publik. Jakarta: Komisi Hukum

Nasional (KHN).

Lovelock CH. 1992. Services Marketing. USA: Prentice - Hall International, Inc.

Muhamad A. 2001. Komunikasi Organisasi. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara

Nazir M. 1988. Metode Penelitian. Jakarta: Ghalia Indonesia.

Sitepu NSK. 1994. Analisis Jalur (Path Analysis). Bandung: Penerbit Unit Pelayanan

Statistika UNPAD.

Parasuraman, Zethaml, and Berry. 1990. Delivery Service Quality: Balancing Customer

Perceptions and Expectation. New York: The Free Press A Division of McMillan, Inc.

Propenas. 2005. Laporan Penyelenggaraan Pelayanan Pendidikan Indonesia. Tersedia:

http://www.propenas.or.id/proppend/2005.laporan.html [11 Agustus 2006]

Reeding CW. 1989. Communication Within the Organization. New York: Industrial

Communication Council, Inc.

Robbins SP. 2003. Organizational Behavior, 10th ed.. New Jersey: Prentice-Hall Inc.

Roni H. 2000. Tesis: Komunikasi Organisasi dan Pengaruhnya terhadap Penyelenggaraan

Pelayanan Publik (Studi di Dua Kecamatan dalam Kotamadya Dati II Jambi). Bandung:

UNPAD.

Rusidi. 1993. Teknik Analisis Kuantitatif. Bandung: Lembaga Penelitian UNPAD.

Sutopo. 2001. Penyelenggaraan Pelayanan Publik:Prospek dan Tantangan. Bandung: CV

Alfabeta.

Wayne PR. and Don F. 1993. Komunikasi Organisasi:: Strategi Meningkatkan Kinerja

Perusahaan. Bandung: Rosda




DOI: https://doi.org/10.31113/jia.v5i1.379

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.




Copyright (c) 2019 Jurnal Ilmu Administrasi: Media Pengembangan Ilmu dan Praktek Administrasi

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Jurnal Ilmu Administrasi Indexed by:

     

 

@2017-2019

Jalan Cimandiri No. 34-38 Bandung

Laman: stialanbandung.ac.id

Powered by OJS (Open Jounal Systems)