FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI KINERJA PEGAWAI PADA KANTOR KECAMATAN MANDE KABUPATEN CIANJUR

Syuryani Hasan

Abstract


Job career is a process undertaken by every individual by way of collecting information about values, preferences, skills, strengths, and weaknesses. It needs identification of career goal and the implementation of career strategies. Career
management and development system can improve work motivation and commitment as there are positive correlations among career management, performance, attitudes, and participation. Support from organization leaders for the employees to actively participate in pursuing their own careers is crucial, without which employees find difficulties to carry out selfdevelopment. This shows career management highly influence employees' development, especially thorugh career studies, career goal, and implementation of career strategies conducted by individuals so that they are motivated to develop themselves, which eventually shapes their performance. Training, motivation, and career path contribute 52.5% to the employees' performance at Cimande Subdistrict Office, and the rest 47.5% is influenced by other factors.


Keywords


Training, career, motivation and performance

Full Text:

PDF

References


Amirullah dan Haris Budiyono, 2004 Pengantar

Manajemen, Graha Ilmu Yokyakarta.

Abdurahmat Fathoni,2006. Organisasi dan Manajemen,

Rineke Cipta Jakarta.

Bedjo Siswanto, 2005. Manajemen Tenaga Kerja, Ghalia

Jakarta.

Burhanuddin A. Tayibnapis 1995 Administrasi

Kepegawaian suatu Tinjauan, Rajawali Jakarta.

Djarkasih, 1995. Organisasi, Prilaku Struktur, Proses

Erlangga Jakarta.

Handoko, Hani. 2003. Manajemen. Edisi 2 BPFE

Yokyakarta.

Jonathan Sarwono,2007. Analisis Jalur untuk Riset Bisnis

dengan SPSS, Penerbit Andi Yokyakarta.

Malayu Hasibuan, 2007. Manajemen Sumber Daya

Manusia (edisi revisi). PT. Bumi Aksara Jakarta.

Malayu Hasibuan, 2007, Manajemen, Dasar Pengertian

dan Masalah. PT. Bumi Aksara Jakarta.

Moekijat, 1983. Manajemen Kepegawaian. CV. Manadar

Maju Bandung.

Nawawi, 2003. Perencanaan Sumber Daya Manusia. Gajah

Mada University press Yogyakarta.

Nawawi, Hadari 1995, Kepemimpinan Yang Efektif. Gajah

Mada University Press Yogyakarta.

Prawirosentono,1999, Kebijakan Kinerja Karyawan. Edisi

pertama . Yogyakarta; BPFE.

Robbin, 1996, Prilaku Organisasi, edisi Bahasa Indonesia,

PT. Prenhallindo Jakarta.

Rivai & Fawzi, Ahmad 2005. Performance Appraisal

Sistem yang Tepat Untuk Menilai Kinerja Karyawan,

Raja Grafindo Jakarta.

Jurnal Ilmu Administrasi + Volume VIII + No. 3 + Desember 2011 361

Faktor-faktor yang Mempengaruhi Kinerja Pegawai pada Kantor Kecamatan Mande Kabupaten Cianjur

» Syuryani Hasan

Soehartono, Irawan, 2000. Metode Penelitian Sosial.

PT. Remaja Rosda Bandung.

Sugiyono. 2004. Metode Penelitian Administrasi.

Alfabeta Bandung.

Stanislaus Suyanto, 2006. Pedoman analisis data

dengan SPSS. Graha Ilmu Yogyakarta.

Thoha, Miftah 1995. Kepemimpinan dalam Manajemen.

PT.Raja Grafindo Persada Jakarta.

Undang – Undang RI No. 12 perubahan kedua atas

Undang-undang No. 32 Tahun 2004, Tentang

Pemerintahan Daerah Tahun 2008 CV. Tamita

Utama – Jakarta.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.31113/jia.v8i3.297

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.




Copyright (c) 2019 Jurnal Ilmu Administrasi: Media Pengembangan Ilmu dan Praktek Administrasi

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Jurnal Ilmu Administrasi Indexed by:

     

 

@2017-2019

Jalan Cimandiri No. 34-38 Bandung

Laman: stialanbandung.ac.id

Powered by OJS (Open Jounal Systems)